We offer language programs for all levels (beginner to advanced) in Modern Standard Arabic, with immersion practice using Egyptian colloquial-native dialect. We assess our guests pre- and post program to ensure placement in the proper level and track growth and improvement. We encourage the use of online Arabic programs prior to, and after completion of our program, and provide a language lab onsite for extra practice 24-hours a day.
Our instructors are friendly and energetic, and encourage interactive creativity and participation. We teach to a proficiency model, and as such, ensure the greatest potential for success and improvement in the function and use of your newly acquired Arabic language skills. We strive to provide the maximum exposure to Arabic language and culture through our many enhancement activities.
You will be encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to experience several group outings to local areas of interest with focus on community interaction and language practice. These experiences will be incorporated into photo and writing journals and culture profile projects to enhance your learning experience and incorporate learning into real-world activities.
Take advantage of as much (or as little) of our all-inclusive program as you like. Package prices start at $60/day and include:
• “Meet and greet” and customs assistance at Cairo International Airport
• Round-trip transportation from Cairo Airport to Alexandria
• Shared or single, dormitory-style, rooms or host family stays (private accommodations extra)
• Two in-house meals daily
• Emergency Mobile Phone (minutes extra)
• Use of Computer with Internet
• Up to four hours of intensive Arabic classes, five days per week
• 24-hour access to our Arabic language lab
• Culture excursions, five days per week
• Weekend excursions, including the Pyramids at Giza (camels optional)
• Guided language and social exchange immersion practice with native-Arabic speaking students of English, five days per week
• Optional Qur’an and Islamic lessons, five days per week
• One free day per week for rest or exploring independently